Back Booster 1001 Reviews

Back Booster 1001 - Ask a question now

“I have had back probelms for years , and have...”

Written on: 07/09/2010 by ricardoright (2 reviews written)

I have had back probelms for years , and have purchased all different types of products to help with it, I used to buy a cupport for at home and a support for the ofice, but neever had something that I could easily take from location to location. I recently purchased a product called the backbooster from www.1st4buyers.co.uk, It deflates and inflates with just a couple of breaths and is ideal for me to take with me when I go on holiday, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs… Read Full Review

Drdan's Response to ricardoright's Review

Written on: 05/12/2011

I'm Dan Greenberg the owner of Back Booster. We're very glad you like our product. Thank you for the kind words.....

Read 1 Comment