Grays of Westminster Reviews - www.graysofwestminster.co.uk

“Dont pre-order they que jump!”

Written on: 19/04/2012

I pre-ordered a Nikon D800 with these guys and when it was released I called to see where I was in the pre-order list. I was told I was number 236 because many people had paid for 'gold membership' and so had been given priority! In other words they had effectively bumped me down the list. I wasn’t told about this system when I pre-ordered and it was too late to go with someone else. After about 6 weeks I called to ask where I was in the list, they told me number 201 – because more people… Read Full Review

“I've desired a Nikon F5 35mm SLR camera body for many...”

Written on: 02/09/2010 by Walks Far Man (32 reviews written)

I've desired a Nikon F5 35mm SLR camera body for many years though I could never afford to buy one new. So about a year ago I decided to buy this particular model second hand as prices for film cameras are relatively low in comparison to their digital counterparts.

My first attempt in buying a second hand F5 on-line was from a company in Scotland that nearly ended in disaster. On that occasion that particular camera, was rated as being in excellent++ condition and guaranteed to be in 100% full… Read Full Review