AHC20 sensitive Antiperspirant Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Effectiveness

AHC20 sensitive Antiperspirant - Ask a question now

“Got me ahc for my sweaty forehead. I really hate it...”

Written on: 23/08/2010 by Henk van Melsen (1 review written)

Got me ahc for my sweaty forehead. I really hate it when people are staring at these little beads of sweat which tend to get into my eyes. When my bangs are matted down to my forehead and my hanky is all damp I can't do anything else than stay away from other people. My husband saw the product at amazon and I bought it in spring. I still use this bottle. That's because you'll only need 5 drops or so for your whole forehead! I was kinda suprised by the positive effect this product has. I have no… Read Full Review

“I was suffering from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I was suffering from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating under my arms, on my back and I also had sweaty palms and feet) since puberty. I've tried a lot of remedies including several antiperspirants. They worked for me, no doubt, but I always got this stinging reaction of the skin, itching and reddened skin. A few month ago I ordered a new Swiss-made antiperspirant called AHC20 sensitive. It helped to reduce my sweating (armpits and back) and the effect was lasting for 3 full days, no matter how… Read Full Review

Henk Van Melsen's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2010

Thanks, I got your point. I was suffering from excessive sweating, too! Keep it dry! ;)

Read 1 Comment