HAUS Furniture Play Sectional Reviews

HAUS Furniture Play Sectional - Ask a question now

“I went to HAUS to buy a sectional sofa. They have an...”

Written on: 01/08/2010 by TeeOhYes (1 review written)

I went to HAUS to buy a sectional sofa. They have an amazing selection of one of a kind, modern furniture. Bedroom sets, tables, chairs, sofas, art, vases, rugs, they have loads to choose from in their showroom. I bought a great sectional sofa that fits really well into the theme of my home. The thing I like most about their furniture pieces is that they are comfortable modern, not cold and uninviting. Plus, their prices are half that of other furniture stores, you can't beat that. I definitely… Read Full Review