ShareFile www.sharefile.com

• Ease Of Upload

ShareFile www.sharefile.com - Ask a question now

“Not a bad service”

written by tascom98103 on 22/07/2011

This worked pretty well, but I prefer the east of YouSendIt and it's always free. With Yousendit you don't need to register, you just upload your file, and then you can send it to whomever you want to. ShareFile is more of a business focused solution and you have to go thhrough a three step process and a free trial if you want to use it.

“Great service and outstanding customer support. I was...”

written by on 02/08/2010

Great service and outstanding customer support. I was shocked to find out how fast ShareFile was able to provide me with a custom branded page. The cost is great and I was able to pay quarterly and save money.

I even got my own specialist to help out with getting set-up.

“ShareFile's secure file transfer service works great...”

written by ccromp on 29/07/2010

ShareFile's secure file transfer service works great for our company. They have an outlook plugin that automatically kicks in when files are bigger than can be sent through email. The functionality is seamless.