Barnes Van Hire Reviews - www.barnesvanhire.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great service”

Written on: 04/07/2013

Barrnes were friendly from the off and made me feel at ease.on return I found I had picked up a gash in the front tyre.normally I would have expected to have paid through the nose as I haven't had the best of experiences with hire car companies in the past.the company were honest and found some previous paperwork to show there was a nick in the tyre from way back and ,despite my me making it much worse,decided not to charge me. Honesty like this is unheard of in the car/ van hire world and I… Read Full Review

“Good at the things they have to be - efficient, good...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

Good at the things they have to be - efficient, good choice at short notice, cheap and quality fine. Having hired the odd vehicle in my time I was particularly impressed with the vehicle check; the chap went over van with fine tooth comb, I felt so that I would not be held liable for a dent or scrape that was not mine. Very friendly and not only would I use them again, I am going to… Read Full Review

“As a company we started using Barnes Van Hire 2 years...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

As a company we started using Barnes Van Hire 2 years ago, they provide an excellent service, which is very professional and super efficient. I rang this morning as one of our fleet has broken down and my driver is on his was already thanks to Barnes. This service is invalauble to a company that needs to provide a likewise service to our clients.
Thank you again Barnes.
I have used both Avis and Hertz and have suffered damage problems with both of them, one of them I was charged for damage… Read Full Review

“Having previously used Barnes van hire to hire a van...”

Written on: 28/07/2010 by briancooper (1 review written)

Having previously used Barnes van hire to hire a van to move equipment about, I found them very helpful, even providing some packing cases, and good advice about driving a Luton van - apparently one customer drove into a Mcdonalds drive in forgetting the height of the Luton!

They also hire cars and I needed one urgently to go to Morecambe and back in june at short notice.

The hire car was small as required and used very little petrol and was clean and no more than a few months old. They even… Read Full Review