Hilbery Chaplin Reviews - www.hilberychaplin.co.uk

Hilbery Chaplin www.hilberychaplin.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Terrible experience ”

Written on: 05/10/2020 by Anna612 (1 review written)

Terrible experience So we found a house for rent on their website and my partner called them to book a viewing( they had no pics on the website just with the front of the house) We barely managed to get an appointment after many calls , each time we were given different excuses ( Blaming the actual tenant that she doesn’t want anyone in the house yet while she is there) Every time my partner was given a new excuse , then I called and I asked if the house is on the market or not and said to… Read Full Review

“Hilbery Chaplin's incompetence and mismanagement of...”

Written on: 14/07/2010

Hilbery Chaplin's incompetence and mismanagement of the property that I rent has officially been recognised by ARLA - They were in breach of M1 of the ARLA code of conduct thanks to the unprofessional incompetence of their Lettings Manager.
When renting from them they told me carpets would be cleaned - they never were.
They told me it would be unfurnished, It was not, the landlady left all her old stuff in there.
They arranged an inspection and did not like the fact that I said I would be… Read Full Review