Letting Web Reviews - www.lettingweb.com

Letting Web www.lettingweb.com - Ask a question now

“When my husband and I relocated to Edinburgh, our...”

Written on: 12/07/2010

When my husband and I relocated to Edinburgh, our biggest challenge was the find the perfect home. We contacted multiple real estate agents but found the same problems everywhere. They had limited options to offer us and we were unable to find the perfect home iwithin our budget. My husband's colleague, a real estate veteran, suggested we use Lettingweb.com, UK's premier online letting portal. My husband opened Lettingweb.com and was blown away by the list of options that were displayed to suit… Read Full Review