Buffalo Campers Reviews

Buffalo Campers - Ask a question now

“I have just returned from SA having rented a Toyota...”

Written on: 16/05/2011

I have just returned from SA having rented a Toyota Hilux from Buffalo Campers 4x4 for a two week self drive safari through Botswana and would NOT wish anyone to have the same experience we did. Our group had three vehicles in total supplied by Buffalo Campers and its hard to say which was worse - the condition of the vehicles or the attitude of Vaughan Corlett the business owner. He ranks amongst the surliest, most rude and unhelpful individuals i've ever met, and his vehicles are without… Read Full Review

“Buffalo Campers, who rented a vehicle to me, in which...”

Written on: 26/06/2010 by lethetruthbeknown (1 review written)

Buffalo Campers, who rented a vehicle to me, in which I was subsequently involved in an accident. My wife, who was driving the vehicle, suffered a broken neck. The accident occurred on the 02/05/2010 - at about 1.30pm in Botswana she was flown to Johannesburg from Maun.

The vehicle that was hire was a Toyota Hilux 4x4 with caravan - having a foldaway tent mounted on its roof. I took the vehicle on the 29th as far as Zeerust on the N4 and stayed in a chalet for the night. During this first… Read Full Review