Gateshead Lawnmower Centre Reviews - www.jungle-busters.co.uk

“Honda HRX476C Front Wheel Assy ”

Written on: 11/10/2018 by RubyOscar (1 review written)

Lawnmower World sent me an email with an imbedded link to review item bought, I don't click on links sent via email, so I've browsed to this site myself to enter feedback. My Honda HRX476 lawnmower has given me years of good service but now needed new front wheels. GATESHEAD LAWNMOWER CENTRE were able to send me these items at a reasonable price, now fitted they are performing well and of good quality. Service was quick and easy (except for the email wanting links clicking). Happy consumer :-)… Read Full Review

“I purchased a Mountfield garden tractor from (what I...”

Written on: 24/06/2010

I purchased a Mountfield garden tractor from (what I thought to be) a reputable internet seller but they did not want to know about it when I had a problem in the first week of ownership. They put me in touch with my local "Authorised Agents" who were absolutely horid to me when they found out that I had not bought it from them. I searched for another dealer slightly further away and found Gateshead Lawnmower Centre. Talking to them was like a breath of fresh air after what I had endured and… Read Full Review