EBC Brake Shop Reviews - www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk

EBC Brake Shop - www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EBC Brake Shop - www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk

EBC Brake Shop - www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk

“Saab Brake Pads”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by Trujillolm170 (1 review written)

Ordered the pads late on a Wednesday and they arrived by Friday by courier. Excellent and efficient communication at all times and new exactly what was happening at all times. Pads are of excellent quality as always and at at very good price. I did compare with other suppliers and nobody could match the price.

“Always good quality and British manufacturer”

Written on: 05/08/2022 by AndresHamilton (1 review written)

Ordered from EBC and Euro car parts same evening same day various parts for same vehicle. EBCs banking system would not take my card credentials to deliver to a different address (workshop) and automatically amended to wrong address. I managed to contact customer support who changed immediately and no problem. More impressive the parts arrived the following lunchtime, after having EBCs on other vehicles I've owned, I found them really good and would recommend to anybody. Unfortunately Euro CP couldn't manage to simply deliver parts via DHL, the fun started, needless to say 3 days later we got close to getting parts after being asked to wait in for 12 hrs had to go collect from one of their collection points miles away.

“EBC Green Stuff”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by derrick2553 (1 review written)

I wanted an upgrade for the front brakes of my 1994 Mini with Metro (4 pot) calipers with vented, not drilled or slotted, discs. The website contained lots of info that aided my selection. I just wanted a bit more bite and feel from my brakes. I didn't want to go towards the race end of the spectrum. The pads were a good price and arrived in good time. Perhaps I could have bought them cheaper elsewhere but I wanted to shop with confidence given that I don't have a standard setup. I fitted the pads without any difficulty and was impressed with the feel and braking performance immediately; yhey've only done less than 50 miles. They can only get better!

“purchase only if in stock”

Written on: 05/06/2022 by Fitchfb428 (1 review written)

I have bought brake pads and discs for my different cars several times. If it is in stock, it is delivered really fast (also to Europe, I am from the Netherlands) and they have a good price. If you have a question, you get an answer within a day. just don't make the mistake of ordering an article when it is not in stock. i have been waiting since november (2021) for disks. and they are still not there. I must say that they keep me well informed, and have offered me good alternatives. I have been using the yellow stuf brake pads (for sporty street use) for years on a heavy fast diesel, and a light 2 seater. and am very satisfied with them. I have to say that the last time my discs (GD) were warped at the front on my diesel. If you are looking for EBC stuff, I can definitely recommend it.

“New discs and pads”

Written on: 08/05/2022 by Drivingfroggy (1 review written)

This set of grooved discs and Greenstuff pads completes the set on my Defender. As usual it's all top quality stuff, fits perfectly and works superbly

“Ebc greenstuff pads”

Written on: 06/12/2021 by RossRacing (1 review written)

Quality brake pads, ive yellow stuff on my accord euro R and they are great under continuous hard braking Most recently purchased green stuff for my wife's prius as the old cheap pads suffered from fade quickly and with it being auto she complained of spongy brake pedal. The greenstuff haven't even bed in yet and the difference is already noticeable. Would recommend both green and yellow stuff pads

“Great service”

Written on: 01/12/2021 by Kirstalfa (1 review written)

Great service, they didn’t have the pads I wanted in stock but the guy on the phone helped me choose another set that were suitable because I needed them urgently. Products arrived in good time and were boxed well. I got the yellow stuff pads, haven’t used them yet but know people who do and they have said how good they are and they will be being fitted next week. It was easy to get through on the phone to speak to someone and I got them with the Black Friday deal which made the price really reasonable for me, especially this close to christmas

“Great service”

Written on: 22/11/2021 by Bogski3 (1 review written)

Great service. Ok there was a mistake I have received incorrect pads.... it happens. Quick call and it has been rectified withinh couple of days free of charge despite correct pads being more expensive. Well done EBC. It's not a first time I chose EBC Brakes. Superb quality and very low amount of brake dust. Great performance and nice clean wheels at all times.

“Fantastic service and superfast delivery ”

Written on: 18/10/2021 by Aidenb92 (1 review written)

Great friendly service recommended what I needed. Super fast delivery too which was a blessing as my car was due its mot. Massive thank to Ebc Brakes

“Fast shipping, and easy tax handling into EU”

Written on: 07/10/2021 by Elvang (2 reviews written)

Recieved the brakes within 4 days, and paied tax online. Good product.

“Toyota Celica VVTL-i Gen 7 Rear Pads”

Written on: 05/10/2021 by TheBikeDoctor (1 review written)

Very happy with the prompt service from EBC and quality is always good. Very easy to identify the correct pads for a specific model with options on friction material. I have been using EBC pads on motorcycles and cars for many Years and never had any problems. The on-line shop is easy to navigate and full tracking is provided on the order. The order does not give a breakdown of the description or part numbers of the parts ordered which could be useful if you order multiple items. I will continue to use POTN with no hesitation. Great service and value.

“Really helpful people”

Written on: 21/09/2021

Replacing my disc rotors and pads all-round. Needed confirmation parts were compatible. JLR don't make it easy for DIY'ers. EBCBrakeShop were quick to respond and offered excellent advice. Much appreciated.

“Green stuff pads”

Written on: 19/09/2021 by jamescornell (1 review written)

Spot on Quick delivery and good comma throughout

“Excellent service”

Written on: 19/09/2021 by AUDIA38P (1 review written)

Purchased EBC yellowstuff pads for light track use. Pads were excellent with good bite even from cold. Would highly recommend these pads for fast road use/light track use. Would purchase again for any road car I own. Customer service from EBC was also excellent too with quick responses via email. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

“Dodge Ram front disc and brake set”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by HarbyP (1 review written)

Very happy with the product and service, ordered on the Thursday, email confirming delivery on Monday and arrive the Saturday before! Discs and pads were correct and have bedded in very quickly and improved pedal feel and stopping power over the OEM brakes. I’ll be ordering again when my rear brakes need replacing and for my other vehicles

“I received my order within 48hrs. That is absolutely...”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by CAdam (1 review written)

I received my order within 48hrs. That is absolutely incredible. Well done to everyone concerned. Rest assured that I will return in the future when I need your help again. Very best regards,

“Excellent service”

Written on: 25/07/2021 by Sewme (1 review written)

Excellent service and top quality goods at a very good price. Will certainly use again

“very disappointed with the product EBC brakes”

Written on: 15/07/2021 by ruBurke25 (1 review written)

Unfortunately I am very disappointed with the product EBC brakes for Honda Prelude. I installed them 3 months ago and since then they still vibrate when braking. Immediately after mounting, they vibrated very strongly. Over time they seem to have settled down but after 3 months and over 1500 km (including a 600 km long road in the country) they are still vibrating. I know that it is specified that they have to sit down but after the kilometers they had to be ok. I consider replacing them with locally purchased products at less than half the price. I would like to believe that I was unlucky but I can't afford another EBC set. I mention that the geometry and suspension of the car is ok. Just reviewed.

“Online purchase of full front brake kit”

Written on: 12/07/2021 by CupraDine (1 review written)

Purchased twice now from ebc brake shop, once for each axle. Both times the fill set was in stock, competitivly priced and delivered quickly! The website was easy to use, descriptions useful and was able to easily find parts ofr my car.

“Slightly disappointed!!!”

Written on: 10/07/2021 by AlfredMaurer (1 review written)

Opened up my pads for golf mk7.5 gti to find no wear sensor included even though it shows on the picture when ordering even the cheapest of pads from euros has this included customer service was helpful and after a week told me i could buy a wear sensor separately at a cost of £10 delivered its a small detail but buying premium pads should include such items would expect this from a smaller less exclusive company.