Article Alley www.articlealley.com Reviews

Article Alley www.articlealley.com - Ask a question now

“The Website Contact Doesn't Work”

Written on: 24/12/2021 by 62Brown (1 review written)

I am unable to register to the Article Alley website, because their CAPTCHA section doesn't work. It says, "Please verify you are human." But it doesn't show how to verify. It only says: "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key" What does that even mean? There is no explanation provided for the error. Compounding the problem, when I tried to send the above text to them through their website contact form, I couldn't send it, because the form wanted me to verify I am human, but there… Read Full Review

“The Website Contact Doesn't Work”

Written on: 24/12/2021 by 62Brown (1 review written)

“I have been using Article Alley for about a year now,...”

Written on: 07/06/2010 by highlandspring (2 reviews written)

I have been using Article Alley for about a year now, its a free article directory site that allows you to submit articles on a wide range of topics.

The site gets millions of visitors per month and your content gets read a lot and also syndicated around the web.

A really good thing is that you can add in links to your own websites or blogs thereby bring some of that traffic to your own site.

Its free and they turn around content in around 48 hours, site has its own advertising which is how… Read Full Review