Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - www.bikesure.co.uk

Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

“Appalling greed”

Written on: 03/05/2019 by Caseyne271 (1 review written)

I paid in full for a policy and cancelled it four days later. Even though there was two weeks before it was due to start, they told me they would retain £30 for cancellation. Avoid!… Read Full Review

“Hidden fees everywhere”

Written on: 06/11/2018 by Catgirl87 (1 review written)

Cancelled my policy only 2 months in after selling my bike. Ended up paying the majority of the cost anyway including a cancellation fee. They had also made me pay a fee for amending some details a few days into it. Also because of this they made me jump hoops sending photos of my bike in the garage, and photos of documents that no other insurance company has ever made me do. Although polite on the phone they just repeat standard company policies, might as well speak to a robot. I had a bad… Read Full Review

“Do not use bikesure ever”

Written on: 07/07/2018 by dale-bikesure (1 review written)

Do not use bikesure ever they are holding me ransom for £50 that they are holding back on my insurance..Do not use you will be sorry..say no to bikesure… Read Full Review

“Not as good as advertised”

Written on: 12/02/2018 by gavinbrooks (2 reviews written)

Avoid them. They failed to deliver as advertised. They demanded pictures of my garage, paperwork proof etc. The valuation option is very expensive, I thought it was free as part of my insurance but it’s nearly £50 extra. I sent them emails and only half got answered. I requested some changes and none was applied. They cancelled my policy unexpectedly after I asked a question and now they demand hundreds of pounds. I only done 20 miles on my Trike in a couple of weeks and with my deposit… Read Full Review

“Terrible service”

Written on: 12/01/2018 by RobW86 (1 review written)

Was charged £75 for cancelling 6 days in (during the 14 day cooling off period) really bad service. Never use them… Read Full Review

“I received an email thanking me for renewing my...”

Written on: 15/12/2017 by carlhusted (1 review written)

I received an email thanking me for renewing my policy. I had not renewed my policy and immediately emailed back to say so, with the clear instruction not to take any money out of my account as I no longer use the vehicle, which is off the road. They took over £250 out if my account a few hours later. The next day, when I noticed, I called to get the money immediately transferred back by electronic transfer as I needed the money to get a train ticket and to pay my phone bill that was due… Read Full Review

“Terrible service stay well clear”

Written on: 08/12/2017 by PhilipHarlow (1 review written)

Hi stay well clear they have cost me hundreds I've had to buy my son another scooter and helmet after he was knocked off his 9th of June the other party addmited fault but he still has not been paid up in full every time I speak to them or plantec I get a different excuse and they say our premiums keep going up because of false claims… Read Full Review

“Bikesure - Never again”

Written on: 19/11/2017 by White337 (1 review written)

Needed proof of NCD but as previous insurance companies don't always provide it I had to reduce my NCD by one year. Less than 24 hours after taking out the policy the ADMINISTRATION charge for this amendment was £30 (reduced to £15 after I complained). The advisor spoke so quickly I had to ask her to slow down, but she didn't. The only information I understood was when she asked about other insurance… Read Full Review

“OMG !!!”

Written on: 16/02/2017 by john12980 (1 review written)

Simply the worst process in thirty years of riding , seems they want money off you for any excuse ,they pretend they don't have documents are unable to check your ncb on time even after you have sent them a copy ? They then say if there is a delay in getting the ncb from your existing company before your new insurance starts they will fine you whilst in the same breath saying they cannot check your ncb whilst the policy runs with another company (so how do you not get fined??? You have to… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to john12980's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service you have received.

Unfortunately I am unable to trace your file but if contact us and provide your details we will ensure that your issues are investigated as soon as possible.

John12980's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

HI
My policy is going thru (allegedly) 52177166862 .
I managed to get a copy of my ncb and photograph /email it to yourselves (have kept correspondence) -something you apparently cannot do - but I still have to wait confirmation.
I did ask if I could cancel my policy before it begins as I need smooth transaction but this would of cost me , I was informed , which I was surprised at as I have invested more time than yourselves as it stands.
I did ask to speak to the person who emailed me but was told they were not available and got dealt with by call centre staff (I assume).
Feel free to email or even phone me and I would be more than glad to share my experience with yourself.

“NO Claims not accepted”

Written on: 07/02/2017 by MT09 (1 review written)

I insured my motorcycle using my no claims from my own business motor trade insurance which I have had for 30 years - my motorcycle and myself are insured/ named on this policy. They will not accept my proof of no claims. They cancelled my policy and have charged me admin fees and for 7 days cover (I have not used my motorcycle). Apparently there was a box to tick on the page for motor trade, but nowhere is this shown on the copy documents I completed on line. I cannot understand why I my… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to MT09's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are unhappy with level of service you have received but the decision as to whether no claims bonus proof is acceptable or not lies with the insurer rather than ourselves.

I can confirm that it is not uncommon for insurance companies to refuse no claims bonus proof from motor trade policies and so unfortunately in the situation that you have explained we are unable to alter this decision.

Read 1 Comment

“Attempted Rip Off”

Written on: 02/02/2017 by Lawndryman (1 review written)

Insured bike online to start in a few days time, at £68. Got email next day demanding 100 pound more because of a deer which hit my husband's car 3 years ago. Cancelled by email, 16 hours after I took it out and before cover started. Got email back with refund of £18! Called them to ask why I was being charged for a claim I didn't make. Was all a mistake etc. Really?! Cancelled anyway and still charged me £15 for their attempt to rip me off. We will be going elsewhere when the family's… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Lawndryman's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the level of customer service you have received.

Bykerchyk's Response to Lawndryman's Review

Written on: 03/05/2019

I cancelled a policy four days after paying in full when there was still two weeks before it was due to start, and they said they would retain £30 cancellation fee. Appalling greed and a rip off. Avoid this company.

“Stay clear”

Written on: 24/11/2016 by Tambrand (1 review written)

This is a company that has mastered every trick in the book to screw you out of your hard earned. I took out a policy online nit because they were the cheapest but because they offered the lowest excess. After taking out the policy and paying the deposit I received a text message at 9.02am threatening to cancel if I did not contact immediately. The matter of urgency boiled down to whether my garage was a garage or indeed a bike shed. I confirmed that it was indeed a bike garage designed to… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Tambrand's Review

Written on: 28/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the level of customer service you have received and that as a result you have opted to cancel your policy.

Tambrand's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2016

You leave this same standard response on every negative feedback you receive but you make no effort to contact or resolve the complaints

It's a generic response made to make you seem like you care but in truth you have the money and you no longer care

My case is now in the hands of trading standards

“Stay well away”

Written on: 07/11/2016 by Petermorrison123456 (1 review written)

Give you one price online then ring you up and put price stay away from them ... beware than change to cancel after one day… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Petermorrison123456's Review

Written on: 08/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced but unfortunately I cannot trace a policy from the information supplied.

In order for me to do so can you please contact us and provide your details so that we can assist.

Customer Service

Tambrand's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2016

This is the same standard response you gave me and is useless as you do not respond to calls or emails

Read 2 Comments

“Excellent, informative and efficient”

Written on: 03/10/2016 by LandenQuinlan1988 (1 review written)

The member of staff I talked to was articulate, polite, informative, and efficient. I needed to add some extra accessories and modifications to my policy and he was very accommodating. The premium was very competitive and after researching other policies I decided to stick with Bikesure. This is my second year… Read Full Review

“Great friendly service ”

Written on: 23/09/2016 by yiLake22 (1 review written)

I've insured my motorcycles with Bikesure for a few years now and find them a fast friendly service at a competitive price, the multi bike policy makes life so much easier. Give them a try as I'm sure you'll not be disappointed… Read Full Review

“Disappointed”

Written on: 23/09/2016 by daWilkinson389 (1 review written)

Insurance payments went up from £54.56 to £90.30 despite the new bike being £2000 less in value and 900 cc less and no claims… Read Full Review

“Reasonably Priced Bike Insurance”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Perryye207 (1 review written)

While I am happy with the insurance and the level of cover, I do feel that I should be contacted earlier with regard to the renewal. At least 3/4 weeks notice would be more acceptable. I thought this was the norm for insurance companies. This is the second year in a row that it has got close to two weeks when I have had to chase up to get a renewal quote. This would leave more time for me to review other options. I did notice that through an MCN email that there were a number of cheaper quotes… Read Full Review

“Customer sirvice”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by RenegadeIan (1 review written)

The customer sirvice was second to nun, I was directed to the service I wanted instantly, it was easy to find with a first class service… Read Full Review

“New Scooter Purchase”

Written on: 29/08/2016 by Ronald367 (1 review written)

I have a scooter insured through Bikesure and I purchased another scooter and wanted to arrange cover for it. The Customer Adviser I spoke to took the time to explain the policy details and managed to obtain a competitive quote. Cover and payment was then arranged over the phone. Documents where then forwarded via email… Read Full Review

“Consistantley impressive insurance.”

Written on: 29/08/2016 by Scott240 (1 review written)

Ten years with Bikesure. Even longer with parent company. Always helpful. Always polite. Always competitive. Always doing the business. Always my first choice. … Read Full Review