Anytypeofloan.co.uk Reviews

• Speed of Application

Anytypeofloan.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Are you having a laugh???”

Written on: 15/02/2012 by Akeenshot (2 reviews written)

I was looking to get a guarantor loan to buy a car, my guarantor has an impeccable credit rating and mine is less than perfect. So this was the best option available to me?? I'm a permanently employed Psychiatric nurse, earning £28k pa, homeowner, and have been for 9 years. Now don't get me wrong, they dealt with the application swiftly apart from not answering the phone on a few occasions and numerous emails asking me "what am I waiting for?" I didn't appreciate the pressure. Anyhow, I called… Read Full Review

“I had to use these people after I had paid out two...”

Written on: 24/05/2010

I had to use these people after I had paid out two separate amounts of £69 to other brokers (both reviewed on this site btw). I only work part time so I couldn't afford to lose the cash again. I needed a guarantor as I only work part time and they even collected the documents off me and most importantly, they did not charge me a fee like the other two brokers. It all took just 5 days from start to finish… Read Full Review