Sell My Mobile Reviews - www.sellmymobile.com

Sell My Mobile - www.sellmymobile.com - Ask a question now

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“They directed me to HandTex who told me that my...”

Written on: 04/07/2021 by Talia251 (1 review written)

They directed me to HandTex who told me that my perfect condition iPhone was badly scratched on the back and front, and they tried knocking almost a third off the offer price. SellMyMobile have a Best Price Guarantee when you tell them something like this has happened they take the companies side and refuse to accept the claim. Use eBay or a local store. I will never use again and i will tell everyone i know through every platform available about how rubbish you are your a pathetic joke!… Read Full Review

“Selling price a lot lower than initial offer”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by CELee (1 review written)

I sold my old Samsung S7 - great condition, no scratches etc. They initially said £75, which quickly went down to £67. The final selling price was £50. No reason given for the price decrease… Read Full Review