Filter Queen Reviews

Filter Queen - Ask a question now

“Filter Queen Jobs-Branch Distributors all over the...”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by Law196 (1 review written)

Since this is in the JOBS category, this is not a review of the product itself. My understanding is that the product is a good one. This review is about the business of selling Filter Queens. You will respond to an ad online or in a paper about a new distribution center opening. The ad will be vague and you won't be really clear on what you are applying for, just that it sounds like good money. You will call the provided number and be told to come at such date and time. If you ask any… Read Full Review

“My experience of filter queen started in 2000 when I...”

Written on: 16/02/2010

My experience of filter queen started in 2000 when I saw an ad in the jobs section for a sales job, with full training and a huge salary. I called and was easily accepted onto the training week. The training was basically a week-long version of a one hour salesmans visit. The product was very impressive... but the price made me cringe as did the sales scheme. So I tried the job for a brief while, made very little money,so quit.. but I knew the product inside out. The bright shiny offices where… Read Full Review