Ncube Digital www.ncubedigital.com Reviews

Ncube Digital www.ncubedigital.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I commissioned ncube digital to fix my website after...”

Written on: 18/04/2010 by hypedirect (1 review written)

I commissioned ncube digital to fix my website after my previous web design company didn't finish the job they were paid to do. Ncube digital have been great through the whole project and let me know exactly what needed to be done to get my site up and running and making sales online. Ncube digital fixed glaring security problems left by my previous provider and the site is running much faster and I'm now making the sales I wanted online. I would be happy to recommend ncube digital to a… Read Full Review

“We decided to move our web development work to ncube...”

Written on: 06/04/2010 by ergonomicdesigns (1 review written)

We decided to move our web development work to ncube digital when they first started. We have been more than happy with the service provided by ncube digital over the last 6 months. Ncubedigital.com are always quick to make any changes to our site (and we have had many changes in order to improve the website). They are pro active with new ideas to help improve our business, and even make small changes without any charge if they deem it simple enough to do.
We moved our site to their hosting and… Read Full Review