Fuji Finepix A202 Reviews

• Battery Life

Fuji Finepix A202 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix A202

Fuji Finepix A202

“I have started off with a d-380 Olympus (really...”

Written on: 12/10/2004 by WARROIR3 (1 review written)

I have started off with a d-380 Olympus (really similar to C120) and I have bought my mint condition Fuji Finepix A202 off my brother for £45 and I find it good. The only thing is that my Olympus has better stuff on it like sepia and black and white. The only thing is it eats battery like me eating a McDonalds lol and it has good zoom. The Fuji has rubbish zoom and not so good sharpness but it can hold more photos, has more battery power and only has to batteries. It is also light, easy to use… Read Full Review

“Before I bought the A202 I was using Olympus C120. I...”

Written on: 03/10/2004 by maro (1 review written)

Before I bought the A202 I was using Olympus C120. I choose the A202 because it was smaller and lighter and price was almost the same. My first surprise was very low sharpness of pictures comparing with C120. My second surprise was when I found out cheating about digital zoom (unfortunately too late, after 2 weeks). On low resolution digital zoom is as per specification 3x, on medium resolution it is only 1.5x and on high resolution there is no zoom. So, more or less this camera is without zoom… Read Full Review

“I bought the Fuji Finepix A202 Digital camera based on...”

Written on: 13/03/2004 by northwest (8 reviews written)

I bought the Fuji Finepix A202 Digital camera based on price, simplicity to use and 2MB CCD. For straight forward photo's it produces very clear pictures and I've been very pleased with them. Although I've found them a bit flat in colour but maybe that is the UK light for you. The XD card can be cheaply upgraded and I use a 64MB which enables 159 photo's. I turn off the LCD and minimise flash use and get over 400 photo's from the batteries. I don't think the flash has a good range but then nor… Read Full Review

“As with Helen's review I compared the Olympus C-120...”

Written on: 26/11/2003 by nowniall (1 review written)

As with Helen's review I compared the Olympus C-120 with the Fine Pix A202 digital camera and agree with a great deal of what she says. However, as someone who regularly authors "fool proof" manuals for complex systems I cannot agree on the ease of use comments. The Fine pix is an ideal camera for the technophobe. The manual is really very straight foward and the camera system is very intuative. I had never used a digi camera before picking up the A202 and was able to use it straight away but… Read Full Review

“I am a teacher and very much a digital camera...”

Written on: 13/12/2002 by Helen. (1 review written)

I am a teacher and very much a digital camera beginner. I am comparing the Olympus c120 and Fujifilm finepix a202 because they are both budget 2 megapixel cameras, easily available on the high street. I've used the Olympus with students and it's foolproof. It has a lot more features than the Fuji, but I'll leave that to the professionals and anoraks out there. The downside is that eats through batteries at locust rate and doesn't store many photos, which isn't ideal in a classroom setting… Read Full Review

Waa.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 23/12/2002

If you have more time to make some experience with this you may find an exciting picture shot. In the low light condition please try to select manual mode and set white balance (low) and EV (+). Unfortunately you need a tripod to prevent a handshake. See you'll get the same picture quality as the expensive camera do.

Gunnm's Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 02/02/2004

the manual may be great if you can read it. i have just bought a202 and the manual and guarantee card is in german but other leaflets in english.neither manufacturer nor dealer is interested unless i buy an english manual.i am apalled and am thinking of taking it back and swapping for olympus.

102405_Dicky.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 29/05/2003

I've had no problems with the camera since i bought it. I disagree that it is hard to use - spend 10 minutes with the instructions manual and you'll be fine.

102381_Missisgiggles.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 29/05/2003

HEY! please remember this olympus has lots of flash and night and indoor settings! personally l cannot find fault!

An.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 28/05/2003

Bought it yesterday, took qiote a few pics of a newbord baby, none of the pictures are what i'd call brilliant.
<br>
<br>I have also borrowed and used a fuji FP 50i and the pics on that are superb.
<br>
<br>So I agree its not easy to use, and indoor photes are not very good.
<br>
<br>If I can, i'll be taking my camera back.

100757_Missisgiggles.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 23/05/2003

Hey Dicky, hope you see this message before tommorow morning and can give me some info. Im after olympus c120............is it worth it? please email if possible l am having a hard time findin something suitable just returned goodmans shutter broke polaroid pdc 2070 MAJOR HEADACHE!, and now see review for olympus and thinking it might be worth a try> please reply thanx

93334_Dicky.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 29/04/2003

Excellent review. I've been trying to weigh up the pro's and con's for the two cameras mentioned and then I stumbled across this review which helped me make my mind up. My personal opinion........i'm going to go for the Olympus.

G.joe.'s Response to 57756_Helen.'s Review

Written on: 25/03/2003

I would like to buy this camera, but I would also use it on parties...where it's quite dark. With the flash on. Are these photo's not going to be rather good?
<br>
<br>could it be posible to send me a photo taken with flash in the dark??
<br>Thanks anyway,