Schreiber WLSN Reviews

5.0
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Schreiber WLSN - Ask a question now

“I just got it from Thomann last week, and all I can...”

written by on 19/03/2010

I just got it from Thomann last week, and all I can say is that it was a really good choice. Excellent value for money, first of all, considering it is made of grenadillo wood. The keys are ok, very soft and comfortable.
The sound is round, sweet and very clear.

The mouthpiece that came with it was not very good, but I changed it for my Vandoren B45 mouthpiece and the clarinet sounds great.

The only thing I didn't like was that the corks were a bit too big and I had to use some grease every time I wanted to assemble all its parts.

Anyway, I really love this clarinet and I would recommend it to anyone, beginner or intermediate. It's been an excellent choice, and really cheap!!!!

Comment sent by Carlos Ealo, Spanish clarinet and sax player in the World Music band AURA KUBY. Our web is www.myspace.com/aurakuby