TwinTec Water Softeners Reviews

TwinTec Water Softeners - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TwinTec Water Softeners

TwinTec Water Softeners

“Tops for service”

Written on: 31/07/2022 by Jolieness (1 review written)

Fantastic team work made getting a new water softener from UK Water Softeners, Camberley, so easy. The highly experienced fitter was personable, professional and a perfectionist, and he was backed by advice tailored to our needs. Top marks!

“Quick action.”

Written on: 23/06/2022 by barrytdams (1 review written)

We had to replace our TwinTec after 14 years of uninterrupted service. Carried out very professionally the next working day - not cheap but excellent!

“Excellent product”

Written on: 12/03/2022

This is the second TwinTec water softener I have purchased, the first lasted 12 years never requiring any servicing, giving us constant softened water. I can thoroughly recommend Aquasoft Systems.

“Replacement”

Written on: 23/01/2022 by Brennankv225 (1 review written)

This was a replacement unit for a 20yr old Twintec unit. Seeing the house pipework was already modified, I chose to install this myself. Installation was not difficult. However the installation instructions refer to using a commissioning tool, but this is not supplied and no mention could be found on the Internet how one could be bought or obtained. My supplier indicated the use of the tool is not vital, so this step was omitted. In these days of 'Right to Repair', installation instructions allowing DIY installation should be available, which either provide the ability to acquire the commissioning tool at a fair price (this is only a shaped plastic wheel) or that indicates that this part of the commissioning process can be omitted or alternatively what do do when the commissioningtool is not available. The unit appears to be working well.

Jennifer_Hull's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2022

Hey Brennankv225 - i managed to find one online actually when i searched on google. I got a plumber to install for me.

Read 1 Comment

“An excellent investment!!”

Written on: 11/11/2021 by Storkygirl63 (1 review written)

After struggling with persistent limescale and hard water for many years we made the decision to invest in a water softener, and it's the best decision we could have made! After a bit of research, reading reviews etc... we called Aquasoft in Donnington Wood and a man came out to do the initial survey. There was no hard sell - he was extremely informative and answered all my questions. After showing me a number of water softeners the Twin Tec was the most suited to our needs. Another man fitted it it on the 20th October - it only took a few hours and he was extremely clean and tidy. It was too big to fit under the sink, so it is in a cupboard, but all pipework/hoses are hidden behind the kickboards - this wasn't a problem at all. Since having it fitted we can't believe the difference it has made in such a small space of time. No more unbearable limescale on our chrome taps and a kettle that is sparkling with no limescale residue at all! The water tastes lovely, not chemically anymore and we only have to use a small amount of washing up liquid/shampoo/shower gel to get a real good lather - and it lasts!!! No more build up of limescale in the washing machine and dishwasher anymore either. My only regret is not doing this years ago. I would definitely recommend the Twin Tec and also Aquasoft for fitting it.

“not doing it's job”

Written on: 14/10/2021 by Watchmaker9 (1 review written)

I have a Twintec water softener supplied by Yorks. Water Softeners. It was fitted in December 2020.It has only softened the water for a few weeks during the 10 months. It was fitted with the inlet and outlet hoses transposed, so it was working backwards! When the fitters had gone I found the drinking water tasted strongly of salt. I had to bi-pass the TwinTec until they could return to fix it. It did then work for a few weeks and then we had hard water. The engineers have been back to it about a DOZEN times. It was taken away and we had a service unit for 6 weeks, which highlighted what we were missing. It was returned 2 weeks ago but is no better. My hardness reading is 120. I checked my neighbour's untreated water, and I got the same reading, conclusion MY MACHINE IS NOT SOFTENING THE WATER AT ALL. I AM NOT MAKING ANY HEADWAY WITH YORKSHIRE WATER SOFTENERS, AND THEY HAVE JUST FAILED TO MAKE THEIR LAST APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CAN YOU INTERVENE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

“TwinTec Water Softener Installation”

Written on: 30/09/2021 by JulianaMorris323 (1 review written)

We chose to have this water softener fitted after seeing several excellent reviews on a local neighbourhood website both of the product and the company Aquasoft Systems of Telford. On contacting the company the proprietor he made an early appointment to visit us and advise us of the advantages we would gain in having the product fitted and the positioning of the equipment which due to limited under sink space would be better placed on an exterior wall enclosed in an insulated box. We then agreed to the installation and a mutually suitable date and time was chosen. The proprietor and his colleague arrived on time, completed the installation within the timescale they had previously mentioned and did very neat job. At every stage both before the work was undertaken and during the work he gave a full explanation of all aspects of water softening and this model in particular. He was very informative and pleasant. Of course it is early days yet but already we can see the benefits of the softener.

“Excellent service, perfect water”

Written on: 15/08/2021 by Fraser429 (1 review written)

This is the second watersoftener I bought from this company. One for home and for business. Very satisfied with the product and the excellent service.

“Great Water Softener -Guarantee should be 10 years”

Written on: 04/08/2021 by marvellousmaud (1 review written)

A really great product and gives instant results, was quick to install and the person I dealt with at Aquasoft Systems was efficient, informative, honest and polite. My only beef is that this new wireless, top of the range model should come with the same 10 year guarantee as the softener, but doesn’t. It’s also a shame that only one phone or device can be registered for the softener on the App. A bit fiddly to register and we felt that it was never going to get up and running. This is a pity because it goes against the straightforward, professionalism of the fitter and the quality of the product. I hope that the curved salt blocks don’t become more expensive than the proprietary straight blocks. Very happy so far and delighted to have soft water again.

“Delighted”

Written on: 27/07/2021 by ChrisBuss (1 review written)

We recently had this installed via UK water softeners and are delighted with the results, we live in a hard water area and have noticed such a difference in the taste (for the better) and also the softness of shower water - soap lathers so much better, and we no longer get gritty deposits in the kettle, and shower nozzles. Not the cheapest but the results are better than expected and i am genuinely delighted with both the product and the Company who installed it.

“Fully Satisfied”

Written on: 12/07/2021 by oertekun (1 review written)

I am fully satisfied with the Twin Tec Water Softtner and I have no hesitation in recommending it. I am also fully satisfied with the service provided bybthe London Water Company.

“BRILLIANT SERVICE”

Written on: 25/06/2021 by Heaven4choc (1 review written)

Brilliant service from customer service to installation, very professional and polite, very knowledgable, our water softener is brilliant, never to have lime scale ever again, drinking the water doesn’t seem any different, we have reduced the amount of shampoo and shower gel I would recommend Softflow Water Softener, price very reasonable

“Great customer service ”

Written on: 09/06/2021 by DelvinaBardhi (5 reviews written)

Great customer service and the product itself is really good. Very low maintenance and has improved the quality of our water. We use less shampoo etc too so saves money too.

“Twin Tec S4”

Written on: 27/03/2021 by Binksman1 (1 review written)

The S4 is approximately the size of a home computer cabinet, and installation was quick an efficient- taking roughly 2 hours. Within a matter of 24 hours you really start to see the difference soft water makes, for example the teapot doesn’t stain half as bad, no unsightly water marks on the shower screen and my skin doesn’t feel as dry following a shower. This, I feel, will improve further as the hot water tank gets replenished with soft water over a few times. At this early I’ve nothing negative to say, just wished I’d have had one years ago.

“Highly Recommended. ”

Written on: 12/03/2021 by BeatrizKora (5 reviews written)

I have had a twin tec water softener for some time. Everything from the initial site visit, installation, advice, equipment functionality to the supply of salt blocks has been excellent. Would certainly recommend to anyone wanting a softener water.

“Fantastic Service - excellent producs and knowledgable...”

Written on: 09/03/2021 by FredWhitehorn (1 review written)

I have been a customer of London Water for nearly 25 years following the installation of a Kenetico water softener in 1997. Since then I have regulalrly purchase salt from them and always received great friendly service at a fair price. About 7 years ago they installed for me a reverse osmosis drinking water facility with a very neat three way tap allowing normal hot and cold water to flow with a special internal tube separating and allowing the purified drinking water to be dispensed. I have today March 2021 had my original Kenetico water softener replaced after nearly 24 yrs service with an Infinity T4 water softener. Their service guy went to great lengths to tackle the installation to ensure all was well and I received a call from their governer to make sure I was happy with the service and installation. In all a great product and service - dont go elsewhere.

“installation”

Written on: 04/03/2021 by penicuik (1 review written)

Your man arrived on time - was here about a couple of hours - laid protective sheeting on floor - when leaving all was clean and tidy - explained the workings of the Water Softener - very pleasant man - recommend him all the way - nothing to dislike

“Best Water Softener”

Written on: 04/03/2021 by dpKirkland53 (1 review written)

one of the best water softener that i have use till now. the mean point which i like is non electric block salt water.

“Best Product”

Written on: 09/02/2021 by AmaraRusso (5 reviews written)

So pleased with our TwinTec softener which "just gets on with it" in exchange for the odd block or two of salt and saves us no end of cleaning in the bathroom. No more crunchy bits in the bottom of the kettle for us! Definitely wouldn't go back. My parents and one of my husband's work colleagues have since had one installed and are also very pleased.

“Should be fitted as standard”

Written on: 27/01/2021 by tsmith150 (2 reviews written)

We have just moved from Perton, Staffs. to Winterton-On-Sea, Norfolk. Aquasoft installed a TwinTec S3 for us in Perton a few years ago and we were delighted with it. The water in Winterton-On-Sea is even harder than South Staffs. and so we immediately contacted the local TwinTec supplier, Patmore Water Softeners, to install the latest S4 model. The service from Patmore was fantastic, a quick and easy survey followed by a prompt and professional installation. The installer freed our old 'scaled-up' stopcock and left our outside tap outside the softener so as not to waste salt. We can't recommend the TwinTec machines, or Patmore Water Softeners, highly enough. These softeners are so good they should be installed as standard in all hard water areas.