Cheeky Wink Reviews - www.cheekywink.co.uk

Cheeky Wink - www.cheekywink.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I have waited a long time to purchase my own "personal...”

Written on: 30/01/2010 by megaoffice (3 reviews written)

I have waited a long time to purchase my own "personal massager." Maybe I was holding out and convincing myself that I didn't need such a silly device. Well this Christmas I purchased the Lelo Elise for my birthday and I have to say the wait was worth it. My girlfriends wonder why I went for a 'no frills' vibrator but what the Elise lacks in extra appendages and moving bits it makes up for with power. I love the varying speeds and the different settings that work the vibration from tip to base… Read Full Review