Jurang Fair Trade www.jurang.co.uk

5.0

Jurang Fair Trade www.jurang.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Always good”

written by EmiliaMiddleton on 18/05/2018

I love coffee and I love these guys...have bought machine and coffee from them, always good in terms of price and service. I like how they know what they talk about and are just normal people (I met them in person to collect my machine). Delivery of coffee and cleaners always on time, never any hassle. Didn't like first lot of coffee, but they just swapped it for something else and that was spot on. I recommend them.

“I came across Jurang by chance on Google search when...”

written by petern on 24/03/2010

I came across Jurang by chance on Google search when wanting to get involved with Fairtrade. At first glance I thought this was just any other online shop trying to get onto the Fairtrade wagon by sticking their logo anywhere and selling a load of goods that are not even Fairtrade. Fortunately I very quickly found that I was wrong!
Every product is fully Fairtrade guaranteed, so I thought this is the shop for me. I much prefer buying from a smaller business as I feel like I imput to the work of the company. By buying Fairtrade through Jurang I know my money is going to a good cause.
Once I got into the purchasing progress I found that the customer service was outstanding, the website was very easy to use and the value of money perfect as it supports Fairtrade!
Well recommened Jurang!

“I found Jurang when I was looking for an unusual gift...”

written by Gloria1504 on 23/03/2010

I found Jurang when I was looking for an unusual gift for someone for Christmas - and found they did hampers. The staff at Jurang were brilliant when I rang up and asked for specific items to go in; they couldnt have been more helpful if they had tried. I got a chocolate hamper full of fair trade chocolate and fair trade hot chocolate. My friend absolutely loved it and so Ive used them ever since for coffee and other things.

Delivery is super fast and they do everything they can to keep the cost down.

“Jurang Fair Trade was recommended to me by a friend...”

written by Black Ghost 7 on 19/01/2010

Jurang Fair Trade was recommended to me by a friend who used it to buy coffee for his office. I have been Fairtrade minded for a while now and wanted to buy some good quality Fairtrade coffee.

I tried two types of their coffee and was not disappointed. The first one was the Oromo Coffee which had been featured in the financial times last year - very nice coffee (I tried the Harar type). Secondly I tried their own Espresso Beans, which were lovely and I have recommended this to a number of my friends since. I order online all the time and have got used to having to wait 5 working days to receive stuff, but my order came within 3 working days which was a nice surprise too. I will definitely use Jurang Fair Trade again and can recommend them.

Gloria1504's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 23/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I didnt know they did espresso beans but if they are as good as the coffee I normally get then I will be giving them a go.