Sniper Skinz Custom Stick Wrap Reviews

Media Gallery for Sniper Skinz Custom Stick Wrap

Sniper Skinz Custom Stick Wrap

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I just got my new stick wrap 2 days ago, I can't...”

Written on: 17/01/2010 by qcurt8 (1 review written)

I just got my new stick wrap 2 days ago, I can't believe how good it looks, much better than I expected. It's pretty cool being able to design my own hockey stick, I didn't even use my team colors, just a bunch of crazy colors and a skull logo. Mean… Read Full Review

“Lot's of fun to design on www.sniperskinz.com, I ...”

Written on: 17/01/2010

Lot's of fun to design on www.sniperskinz.com, I couldn't believe how good it looked when it arrived in the mail. I put my team name on it and made all of the colors white, navy, and light blue. My hockey stick looks like it was custom ordered now, I even have my name and number on the nameplate. It took a little while to put on, probably at least 10 minutes, but it looks perfect… Read Full Review