Derek Swetnam, Writing Your Dissertation: How to Plan, Prepare & Present Successful Work (The How to Series) Reviews

Media Gallery for Derek Swetnam, Writing Your Dissertation: How to Plan, Prepare and Present Successful Work (The How to Series)

“The book helped me big time”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by lauriethomas (1 review written)

This book really helped me in my dissertation write-up. I was really confuse as how to complete my dissertation but this book helped me big time in coming up with a worth accepted dissertation for my course. This book has been recommended to me by a friend of mine working at http://bit.ly/1fQAFOn and m really thankful to him for this, I would recommend this book to my friends doing there dissertation… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon