Car Hire Florida www.carhireflorida.net Reviews

Car Hire Florida www.carhireflorida.net - Ask a question now

“Just simply great and effecient”

Written on: 16/04/2012

I am happy to give this company 5 stars, too often nowadays internet firms have little or no contact details, this one is readily accessible and has very good customer service. I booked on-line and felt safe as there is a peace of mind guarantee for cancellations etc. with no charge. Very good !… Read Full Review

“Excellent Serivce very happy.”

Written on: 03/04/2011

Excellent Serivce very happy… Read Full Review

“I am so impressed by Carhireflorida.net, I travel to...”

Written on: 04/02/2010

I am so impressed by Carhireflorida.net, I travel to the USA a lot and have booked cars with some real stinkers like floridacarhire.com and yescarhire.com both of whom went bust whilst I was holding a voucher ! Unlucky I suppose :-)
Anyway this one is a gem amongst the rocks, brilliant customer service great rates and they deal with all the main providers like Dollar, Alamo and avis.
I wont be going anywhere else for a while as its a real treat to actually be able to speak to someone on the… Read Full Review

“Booked online with this company and all good then...”

Written on: 26/10/2009

Booked online with this company and all good then realised I had booked the wrong dates.
Called the company and they could not have been more helpful ! efficient returned calls and emails promptly and can not praise them highly enough !!
The car was good too !
We booked a premium 7 seater and it was brand spanking new with only 40 miles on the clock, we pre-registered after being told to by carhireflorida.net and we went straight out to the car.
Highly reccomended !