The Old Walled Garden Hadlow, Tonbridge Reviews - www.exoticplantsdirect.co.uk

• Range of Products

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I had a sinilar experience to Marien.I found their...”

Written on: 12/01/2011

I had a sinilar experience to Marien.I found their details on a gardening website and tied to contact them to find out if they stocked the plant I was searching for and wanted to purchase. However, despite sending several e-mails and making phone calls I could get no response.

I persevered as I was keen to find out about the plant and eventually I spoke to a lady called Frances who promised to call me back - that is at least 5 months ago and no response so far!… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“I ordered 3 Correas from this online site of The Old...”

Written on: 16/09/2009 by Marien (2 reviews written)

I ordered 3 Correas from this online site of The Old Walled Garden, they did not arrive and when I checked my account they were shown as"out of stock" but no communication from company. I ordered 3 different Correas which finally arrived but my Credit Card has been charged twice on 2 seperate months. Trying to get a refund - Have sent emails,(which now won't deliver), phone permanently on answering machine, have written but to no avail. Has anyone else had problems, or have they gone out of… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products