Ecozone Moonlight Energy Saving Nightlight Reviews

Summary

Ecozone's eco friendly Moonlight saves you energy (and money!). It's highly efficent cool green light is perfect for children's bedrooms plus there are no bulbs to change.

Have you bought a Moonlight for your child's bedroom? Let others parents know what you think by writing a review.

Ecozone Moonlight Energy Saving Nightlight - Ask a question now

“I bought "The Moonlight" several weeks ago, and I have...”

Written on: 06/03/2010

I bought "The Moonlight" several weeks ago, and I have to say, it's one of my best buys for years. Not only does it look great, it works great also. It doesn't keep me from getting to sleep, the light it emits is just right that if I get up in the night, I can see my way around....especially useful last week when I stayed in a hotel...I would also recommend other products in the "Ecozone" range… Read Full Review