The Cool Wood Company Chunky Coffee Table Reviews

The Cool Wood Company Chunky Coffee Table - Ask a question now

“Purchased the Junction Table and benches. Delivered as...”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Cordell42 (1 review written)

Purchased the Junction Table and benches. Delivered as seen on the website by the owner. Quality product with excellent rustic finish. No issues at all, would recommend… Read Full Review

“Vu wardrobe”

Written on: 24/12/2014 by CaseyMedina397 (1 review written)

Re: Vu wardrobe This company failed to uphold its delivery promise on three separate occasions. They did not contact me to say they would not be able to deliver and left me waiting in all day. When I contacted them each time they came up with more imaginative excuses. I finally had the wardrobe delivered after waiting four and a half months. I was extremely unhappy with the quality but too scared to send it back as I did not trust them to give me a refund. The inside of the doors were a… Read Full Review

“Lovely Table thank you”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by hbombdriscoll (2 reviews written)

Thanks for the delivery today. It's quirky, individual & gorgeous! Love it!… Read Full Review

“Stay away!!!”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by Worldtraveler66 (1 review written)

This company is obviously having problems right now. I think its fine if you are ordering something small, like a coffee table or bedside unit. The process just collapses if you try to order bigger things like wardrobes. It took me nearly 6 months to receive my larger items, having been given a series of imaginative excuses I the interim. When they finally appeared, the wardrobe was wrong dimension, wood stain not dry, and the insides of the wardrobe and chest of drawers were not even sanded… Read Full Review

Maveric14's Response to Worldtraveler66's Review

Written on: 13/10/2013

i am a joiner who was asked to make these wardrobes actually usable they were 110mm to narrow so when clothes were put on a hanger doors would not close maybe this is some kind of air flow design that i am not familer with none of the inside had been finished to any kind of standard its as if they were put together and sent to the customer while the driver stained then on-route. as the stain was still damp. i contacted the company to make sure that if i adjusted them there would be no issues with the customer getting them replaced in the future i was told " no not a problem do what you have to do as she is a pain the the @@@" i have been back to the ladies house to do other jobs 2 months later she is still waiting for her replacement wardrobes to arrive unfortunently she paid in full on order this is prob why she will never see her replacements if you decide to deal with this company please be careful

Worldtraveler66's Response to Worldtraveler66's Review

Written on: 01/11/2013

Just a follow up..... Well, it is now nearly a month later, and I still haven't heard from this company about when a replacement wardrobe will be ready.
It seems unlikely that I will ever hear from them, so it is a good thing I went ahead and hired a joiner to fix their mistakes!!!

Read 2 Comments

“Thinking of a bedside table?”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by johnadrianb (1 review written)

If my experience is anything to go by I couldn't recommend it. I waited 13 weeks for it to turn up and when it did it was in a shocking condition. As I unwrapped it I found that one of the legs was hanging off. It had been fixed (temporarily with some glue, dowels (one broken) and screws, none of which worked. It had been stained very badly with bits coming off and rubbed off on my hands. There was no way it could be put on a carpet. Basically it is only fit for firewood. A complete bodge… Read Full Review

Lawler8's Response to johnadrianb's Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

The Table was damaged by the courier and a full refund was given.

Read 1 Comment

“I have just bought a few items from The Cool Wood...”

Written on: 04/08/2009 by shoptiludrop (2 reviews written)

I have just bought a few items from The Cool Wood Company to furnish my new house, and I must say how impressed I am. I had been looking for quite awhile for a funky coffee table that was a bit different from all the mass produced stuff out there, and boy did i get it!! This coffee table was handmade with a really original design that i have not seen anywhere else, it was was finished with a rich oak wax that looks amazing, a real talking point at my house warming. The service was professional… Read Full Review