Zara Home Reviews - www.zarahome.com

(cancel refinement)

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Zara's customer support is non-existent. I put an...”

Written on: 14/05/2021 by crishgarde (3 reviews written)

Zara's customer support is non-existent. I put an order for Mother's Day delivery on May 7th. When it became clear that nothing had shipped, I contacted customer support on May 7. It's Monday, May 10th, and the order has yet to ship. Customer service argued with me, threatened me, and then hung up on me. I attempted to escalate this but was unsuccessful, so I turned to Linkedin to contact a member of their executive team. … Read Full Review

“As I write this, my entire transaction isn't complete;...”

Written on: 25/03/2021 by ericleeee (3 reviews written)

As I write this, my entire transaction isn't complete; my experience was great though! I told them about a defective backpack and a refund / replacement was the immediate response. I really can't think. … Read Full Review