Zara Home Reviews - www.zarahome.com

Zara Home www.zarahome.com - Ask a question now

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Zara Home - never again”

Written on: 08/09/2021 by Artur.G (1 review written)

I don’t recommend buying anything online at Zara Home. Their customer service is a joke. They will leave you waiting for delivery for long weeks and they’ll be sending false information via emails just to get rid of you. They break their own regulations (available at their website) and ignore customer’s attempts to vindicate their rights. They basically don’t care about customer satisfaction. Once you’ve paid, you’re of no interest to them. Never again. Not recommended… Read Full Review

“Zara's customer support is non-existent. I put an...”

Written on: 14/05/2021 by crishgarde (3 reviews written)

Zara's customer support is non-existent. I put an order for Mother's Day delivery on May 7th. When it became clear that nothing had shipped, I contacted customer support on May 7. It's Monday, May 10th, and the order has yet to ship. Customer service argued with me, threatened me, and then hung up on me. I attempted to escalate this but was unsuccessful, so I turned to Linkedin to contact a member of their executive team. … Read Full Review