Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol Reviews

Summary

The Lost Symbol is Dan Brown follow up to The Da Vinci Code and is the third novel to feature Robert Langdon. Let other readers know what you thought by writing your own review of The Lost Symbol.

Read The Da Vinci Code reviews and Angels and Demons book reviews or see how the film adaptations were reviewed by our members.

Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Disappointed”

Written on: 25/01/2021 by jaimedavidson28 (10 reviews written)

Worst book of Dan Brown! It was like he was in a hurry in making this book just so he could produce one! I have always been a fan of his work but this book is a great step-down on his part… Read Full Review

“It make me stop reading Dan Brown”

Written on: 23/08/2012

I've read many Dan brown novels. The only one I really liked was Angels & Demons, but if you read one of them you already read all of them because the story never changes. The lost symbol has all the previous novels points: (1) a strange enemy, (2) a big conspiration that it is composed by just one person, (3) the same unlikeable main character; and (4) the tedious new girl. I finnished the book, but I didn't like it. Maybe if I didn't read the others I could have thought it a little better… Read Full Review

“I started this book with hope that it would be as good...”

Written on: 10/05/2010

I started this book with hope that it would be as good as all his preceeding novels.
Unfortunatly it has far to many unrealistic happenings.
You really do have to suspend your intelligence to enjoy this adventure in the good old U S of A.
The last chapters get so wrapped up in symbology and theological ramblings that I nearly gave up on it.
I speed read the last few dozen pages because it was so childish.
Marks for this would be 3/10 must try better next time..
Ps Does the USA have any real… Read Full Review

Macboydog's Comment

Written on: 10/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I totally agree with reviewer.

Read 1 Comment