Serenity Bridal & Beauty Reviews

Serenity Bridal & Beauty - Ask a question now

“Don't bother”

Written on: 11/06/2016 by Davenport1994 (1 review written)

Ordered a gown on the rack with minor adjustments, came back twice completely wrong. No empathy from staff, was expected to pay for alterations. They finally agreed to cover alterations and never contacted me again. Lack of communication the entire ordeal, and frankly they are rude as soon as they have your money. Cheap quality dresses. Absolutely destroyed my wedding. if you think brides deserve to be treated this way, you are in the wrong business. $1400 down the drain from a struggling… Read Full Review

Anon2015..'s Comment

Written on: 10/08/2016

I found this review helpful.. I am currently dealing with this pathetic company. Horrible communication skills. She isn't registered for GST yet charges it on her tax invoice, i have put a complaint in with the ATO so i hope they get her good. I hope you read this because you are going down. I will take your business name and personally you. You have caused enough stress on a lot of brides. You are a pathetic human and i hope your own family don't suffer from your mistakes because they clearly don't know better if you are guiding them in life.

Read 1 Comment

“great service!”

Written on: 08/06/2015 by zoMcMahon1988 (1 review written)

i bought my wedding dress, veil and 2 bridesmaids from serenity in February and could not be happier. Lady has been helpful from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. i did not feel pressurised into buying (2 other shops made me feel this way) and she picked out some lovely styles for me to try. i could not be happier with my dress and feel amazing in it. the whole experience was lovely and had no problems at all. would really recommend… Read Full Review

“The worst experience I ever had!”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by 81Sullivan (1 review written)

Beware future brides, they themselves review five stars on their websites. They are scams and what you receive is not what you see on their websites. They sold me a very cheap quality dress and they refused to refund my money. No brides deserves an experience like that… Read Full Review

Serenitybridalsux's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2015

My poor sister is currently having the same problem. I'm sure they had this dress made in China. It's not even the right colour, for gods sake! And her wedding is on Saturday. She repeatedly tried to contact them, asking where it was. It was "in the post" and "had no tracking number".

Read 1 Comment

“Wonderful shop and staff!”

Written on: 28/10/2012 by Sadieann (1 review written)

I went to 3 wedding shops on my first day of dress shopping! Serenity had the nicest dressing rooms and decor by far! The staff were lovely, so friendly and smiley and genuinely love what they do! I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I'm sure many girls would, they have a good selection of dresses! Less in the way of destination style/less formal dresses! I thoroughly enjoyed trying on dresses, and has helped me clarify what kind of dress I really want!! I will definitely be back… Read Full Review

“I bought my wedding dress from Serenity, and have...”

Written on: 06/10/2010

I bought my wedding dress from Serenity, and have nothing but praise for all the staff; they are friendly, polite, always took an interest in how my wedding plans were coming along, never pushy, and continued to be even after my wedding day. My dress was perfect, alterations were spot on, and upon collection of my dress, jacket, veil and tiara, everything was steamed, pressed and pristine. I felt everything had been done with the upmost care and attention, and I felt like a princess on my wedding… Read Full Review

“My wedding was just under a month ago and my business...”

Written on: 12/05/2010

My wedding was just under a month ago and my business with Serenity Brides could not have been more smoothly. My dress was ready has the staff predicted, I collected it on time. Was always kept up to date. The only criticism I have, was if I'd have known how much the alterations would be, I would have taken my dress elsewhere. The seamstress they use was extortionate! but overall, would definitely recommend, staff lovely and approachable, dresses were stunning… Read Full Review

“Serenity Bridal was different to all the other shops I...”

Written on: 12/04/2010

Serenity Bridal was different to all the other shops I was given plenty of time to look about and decide what I wanted and was not pushed into buying anything. Would recommend them to any brides… Read Full Review

“I went to serenity bridal to buy my wedding dress...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by t brown (1 review written)

I went to serenity bridal to buy my wedding dress towards the end of last year and was told that the wedding dress would take around six months to be delivered. I have today been and collected my dress and have nothing but praise for the shop and in particular Gina

The dress that I ordered was far cheaper than other shops I had visited and the service was outstanding. Like the other reviews I felt the service was what made serenity stand out from the other shops in newcastle as I have always… Read Full Review

“Great customer service from Serenity Bridal & Beauty...”

Written on: 03/08/2009

Great customer service from Serenity Bridal & Beauty from start to finish even though the dress came in a little later than expected.

From the moment i walked into the shop I knew this was something different, I was made to feel like a princess and time was not a issue while chose the dress i wanted.

The advice given was second to none and I felt it was not just about them making money but about making sure I was happy

I would definately recommend Serenity Bridal to anyone who wants a… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a wedding dress from serenity bridal in nov...”

Written on: 13/07/2009 by futuremrs (1 review written)

I ordered a wedding dress from serenity bridal in nov 08 for my aug 09 wedding. I was told delivery would take 3/4 months. I have never received my dress and 3 weeks before my wedding have been given my deposit back by the shop owner who told me this all she can do for me and it's an honourable thing! During the time that i was chasing my order i have been told the delays was caused by :- christmas, chinese new year, shop changing hands and previous owner not placing order, recession causing… Read Full Review

T Brown's Response to futuremrs's Review

Written on: 01/04/2010

I found this review not helpful because...I didnt have any of the problems or issues that have been raised in this and would certainly recommend the shop to other would be brides

Cpc85's Response to futuremrs's Review

Written on: 04/02/2015

My partner is currently going through the same problem at the moment futuremrs. How a company can give customers ZERO information regarding the progress/time frame on something as important as a wedding dress is beyond me. Then to get angry and abusive when called to inquire as to when it will be arriving ( 14 weeks after purchase) ... how does a business like this survive ? Im guessing they run on the basis of once you are married you won't need another dress ... so they don't worry about return customers. Fingers crossed her dress arrives on time. Either way zero stars from me for this mob, an absolute joke.

Read 2 Comments