Pentax ZX5N / MZ5N Reviews

Pentax ZX5N / MZ5N - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pentax ZX5N / MZ5N

Pentax ZX5N / MZ5N
Pentax ZX5N / MZ5N

“Wow, is this Pentax ZX5N a great camera! I have had it...”

Written on: 22/10/2002 by DJ. (1 review written)

Wow, is this Pentax ZX5N a great camera! I have had it now going on three years and the more I use it, the more I love it, and the more I try other cameras, the more I love it. It has been deadly accurate in its exposure and quick in the focusing. It has all the features you need, none you don't. It sticks with Pentax's philosophy of "what you need is what you get". Of which, I really like. It is simple, laid out well and comfortable. And as Pentax is famous for, never given me any trouble… Read Full Review

“I've owned this Pentax ZX5N 35mm SLR camera for about...”

Written on: 21/08/2002 by Jon Rew. (1 review written)

I've owned this Pentax ZX5N 35mm SLR camera for about 6 months now and shot over 50 rolls of film through it, mainly slide. I've found it a light, flexible and very easy camera to use, and the ideal step up from a more basic SLR or a point and shoot camera. You can operate in 4 ways:
leave the shutter speed dial and lens aperture ring on the A setting and you have fully automatic program,
set your own shutter speed and the camera will automatically change the lens aperture to get correct… Read Full Review