Whitewell Holiday Park Caravan And Camping, Lydstep Beach, Tenby Reviews

Whitewell Holiday Park Caravan And Camping, Lydstep Beach, Tenby
3.7

Media Gallery for Whitewell Holiday Park Caravan And Camping, Lydstep Beach, Tenby

“Nice site, shame about the people running it”

written by 352Holden on 26/08/2014

There is a sign by the washing-up sinks at Whitewell Holiday Park which says that anyone using the sinks for any other purpose WILL BE DEALT WITH BY THE MANAGEMENT. That sums this place up. I was amazed at the unpleasantness of the guy at reception and general contempt shown for the customers: two huge fields full of tents, three functional men's toilets (others had locks broken off or were flooding - nothing done about this). I asked for a half at the bar and was practically barked at that WE ONLY SERVE PINTS MATE. Other reviews on the web (check out the google ones, eg) mention the fact there is practically nothing in the camp shop. IMO this is to force people to use the burger van, obviously an excellent earner for a horrible bunch of people concerned only with making as much money as possible.

“happy Easter weekend”

written by Llanelliman on 10/04/2012

what can i say. i dont think i could have found a better place to spend my holiday weekend.I must say the facilities were second to none,toilets and shower block was immaculate and kept like that all weekend.hot water was also available for washing your pots ands pans which was ideal for myself and my wife as we are campervan enthusist so it made life easier.The whole site was exceptionally clean and well maintained.As for the social side the evenings were made good with great company and really pleasant staff,who by the way were the owners and there sons.Food was available in the bar and was really tasty and none to expensive.I would definetly recommend whitewell,s park to anyone and i will be returning there again in May for a week.Definetly 5 star in my books thx to everyone for a great weekend and look forward to May.

“Whitewell Holiday Park Caravan And Camping, Lydstep...”

written by on 23/09/2009

Whitewell Holiday Park Caravan And Camping, Lydstep Beach, Tenby is so central to places in Pembrokeshire. There are 3 fields and plenty of space for children to play. There is a new shower block with added showers. The beach is a 15 minute walk away either down the road or the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The bus stops directly outside to Tenby or the other way to Manorbier Pembroke and Haverfordwest. The club holds quizzes and live music.Very friendly new owners.