Peter D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney, Eat Right 4 Your Type Reviews

Media Gallery for Peter D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney, Eat Right 4 Your Type

Peter D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney, Eat Right 4 Your Type

“I decided to buy the book and find out for...”

Written on: 23/03/2010

I decided to buy the book and find out for myself...and I did not regret at all. In very simple terms the book is easy to comprehend and "makes sense" for anyone who is not knowledgeable of medical terms and jargon.
I tried it for 2 weeks and saw a marked improvement in my well being; lost 2 kgs and most of my allergies are gone...and I have been on it for the past 4 months...shed another 3kgs...and exercise a lot more...Am "O" type and meat is not a problem, and I love that. Previously I ate a… Read Full Review