Ariston Condensing Combi Gas Boiler GENUS Reviews

Ariston Condensing Combi Gas Boiler GENUS - Ask a question now

“Total rubbish!!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Templefq345 (1 review written)

From the day I purchased this junk, I have had nothing but trouble. It has cost over and over again for repairs. The quality is terrible and even getting repairs, the parts don`t last long, before they break down again. Don`t waste your money. Invest in a decent quality boiler - believe me - you will save £100s in the long run. Even though my Ariston boiler is not old, I am now replacing it. Costly, yes - but cheaper in the long run than having this apology of a boiler continue to leech… Read Full Review

“Total rubbish!!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Templefq345 (1 review written)