Ice N Strait Ice Diamond Hair Straighteners Reviews

• Service & Support

Ice N Strait Ice Diamond Hair Straighteners - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ice N Strait Ice Diamond Hair Straighteners

Ice N Strait Ice Diamond Hair Straighteners

“OMG for my birthday, my friend asked me what i wanted,...”

Written on: 05/10/2010

OMG for my birthday, my friend asked me what i wanted, really i wanted a pair of brand new GHD straightners, but i daint want my best friend spending all her money on me. my sister knew, and told my best friend, and on my birthday, she bought me ice diamond! i was kinda gutted... because i wanted GHD but boy was i wrong! after using my sister's GHD's my gold ice diamond's are well better, plus they have more style!!
recommended to anyone... best straightners everrrrr!!! will not let you down ~!… Read Full Review

“Although my hair style is a sharp bob I have naturally...”

Written on: 25/07/2010 by miasma (5 reviews written)

Although my hair style is a sharp bob I have naturally wavy hair, so I need to use hair straighteners to smooth out the kinks. When I asked my hairdresser to recommend a brand of straighteners she said she would only every use GHD.

As GHD straighteners are rather expensive I decided to do some online research to see what GHD users thought of the product before buying. I found the online reviews for GHD very mixed, with many users quite dissatisfied. So I searched for more positive reviews of… Read Full Review

“Only bought it yesterday but I'm already in love with...”

Written on: 09/07/2010

Only bought it yesterday but I'm already in love with it. I have thick, frizzy, curly and quite unmanagable hair but the ice diamond gold glides so easily through it, and does the job in less time than my ghd did, and it was cheaper too. It also curls very well and has a higher heat range than the ghd's making it easier to straighten thick and curly hair. Would highly reccomend it to anyone and everyone!… Read Full Review

“I initially bought a pair of Ice Diamond Stylers for...”

Written on: 18/05/2010

I initially bought a pair of Ice Diamond Stylers for my sister and kept borrowing them myself. I then bought myself a pair, and I have since bought a pair of the travel mini straighteners and a travel mini dryers too from Ice Diamond. They are fantastic. I think the mini range come in 4 different colours and are perfect for travelling, weekends away or just staying at mates houses. When my mates see them they all end up getting some and their logo is 'A girls best friend', they certainly are… Read Full Review

“amazing quality, long lasting and so far after 3 years...”

Written on: 23/07/2009

amazing quality, long lasting and so far after 3 years of using ice n strait i have had no problems and still work like they did when i first got them!
my hair stays straight even after a night on the town!

i would recomend these to any one who is looking to buy some decent straighteners, although they are a bit pricey, the money is well worth it !!

i love these and bought my sister some for her 21st birthday, there her favourite accessory !… Read Full Review