Aivly Country Stores, Ringwood, Hampshire Reviews

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Previous employee”

Written on: 24/02/2022 by BaronReed (1 review written)

Honestly having worked here for 2 years I am overwhelmingly disappointed with how my employment had turned out. The new owners know nothing about horses- they are a business couple from London who probably would have exceeded more in running a clothing brand as they care more about promoting brands and looks than learning about the equestrian world. There are also uneven rates of pay here. I was 18 at the time and I got paid a pound less than other people my age. I brought this to the attention of my manager who said it was training related however upon speaking to the employees on a larger wage than me I came to the conclusion we were all as trained as each other. I left after being asked to clean the owners car on shift outside of the shop which I felt to be highly rude and not in my job description whatsoever. There is also a massive stock issue and if you go here to try boots or hats on the likelihood is you’ll be sent away with something put on order into the store which with then undoubtedly turn up over 10 weeks later after being lost in and around the staff areas of the shop. Poor poor place to work. In my time there over 10 people left and new people started purely because of poor management. So anyone looking to get a job here please for your sake think again!