Minolta Dimage F100 Reviews

Resolution 4
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline or Rechargeable

Features:
  • 2272 x 1704, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480 still picture resolution modes
  • 3x Optical + 2.5x Digital zoom modes
  • Stores images on removable SD/MMC memory cards
  • Can connect to PC or Macintosh computer for image transfer using USB interface (cable included)
  • Uses 2 AA batteries (rechargeable MIMH batteries are recommended) and 1 CRV3 battery
  • Refine your search

“I needed a way to quickly sent photos back home to my...”

Written on: 17/08/2004 by booges (4 reviews written)

I needed a way to quickly sent photos back home to my parents as I now live overseas so a digital camera was the obvious choice. I did a mammoth amount of research into the type of camera I should buy as my first digital and came up with the Minolta Dimage F100. Am I glad I chose it? YOU BET. It's idiot proof in its ease of use, The picture quality is stunning and is now quite cheap in comparison to other models. In some cases the 4 mega pixel f100 was cheaper than some other brands offering… Read Full Review

“I was new to digital photography so had to start...”

Written on: 28/03/2004 by ianwoodz (1 review written)

I was new to digital photography so had to start somewhere, this Minolta Dimage F100 Digital camera seemed like a good one to start with. I now know what i am looking for, similar specifications to this camera but one that is a little less power hungry and more compact… Read Full Review