Garmin Nuvi 205 WT Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Summary

This entry-level personal travel assistant comes with preloaded maps for all of Europe. The 250 sat nav features an easy-to-use colourful touchscreen and ultra-slim design — perfect for everyday navigation.

Have you bought a Garmin Nuvi 205 WT? Has it made your car journeys easier? Let us know by writing a review.

Garmin Nuvi 205 WT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garmin Nuvi 205 WT

Specification for Garmin Nuvi 205 WT

Main Features
GPS Unit Type Car GPS
GPS Unit Type Motorcycle GPS

Product Features

• Sleek, ultra-slim design fits easily in pocket
  • Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
  • Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance
  • Bright 4.3" diagonal colour display

Technical Details

Unit Dimensions 121(w) x 73(h) x 20mm(d)
Screen size 4.3''
Packaging dimensions 16.25(d) x 16.5(w) x 8.4cm(h)
Packaging weight 500g
Built-in Lithium-ion battery: lasts up to four hours depending on usage

“Morocco and back on a motorcycle the 205WT was faultless”

Written on: 24/06/2011 by jeff randall (3 reviews written)

I can only compare this Satnav with much more expensive models such as TomTom Rider and other motorcycle satnavs at approx £600 (rip off)and it did a better job than all of the expensive units, getting me to Morocco using European maps. 16 Nights and 3000+ miles on the road finding 16 hotels in Portugal, Spain, Morocco and France and some of the most spectacular routes imaginable.I got the unit from www.satnaveasy.co.uk who were very helpful and cheap. I paid about £75 plus delivery it fared well in heavy rain which it is NOT designed to do.I am no expert on the items but I was so pleasantly suprised I just had to rewiew it. basic instructions come with the unit for more detailed info go on line as the blurb suggests; saving paper and in turn trees.I have just ordered a second unit as a present for someone.The only thing that I think I may need in future is Bluetooth which is not supported, but at this price I can always trade up. Overall I am very happy with the 205WT

“I've had my Garmin nuvi 205 for 5 months. Its ok if...”

Written on: 23/02/2011

I've had my Garmin nuvi 205 for 5 months. Its ok if you have a general knowledge of where you're going but need that extra bit of help. It's NOT recommended if you have no idea of where you're going and are 100% dependent on it. The instruction book is basic and you will find out alot more about the functions by trial and error and simply playing around with it. The software can be annoying, but can be manipulated sometimes. No individual removal of stored data, eg: previous found addresses, you must delete all or none. Estimated arrival times inaccurate at times.