Eden 4 Chocolates Reviews - www.eden4chocolates.co.uk

Eden 4 Chocolates www.eden4chocolates.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Beautiful Chocolate Hamper. Thanks!”

Written on: 14/12/2017 by Giovanni424 (1 review written)

I ordered and had delivered to my daughter, one of the Eden4chocolate's chocolate hampers this November. I was able to add a gift message for the gift card. I must say my wife and I were delighted at what arrived. The quality of the chocolate is superb, as was the presentation and timely delivery. It really did make my daughters 21st birthday a special day… Read Full Review

“www.eden4chocolates.co.uk is a very good website with...”

Written on: 02/10/2008 by pigzilla1 (2 reviews written)

www.eden4chocolates.co.uk is a very good website with a wide range of chocolates, chocolate hampers and chocolate related gifts. We ordered a chocolate hamper for a work colleague in Edinburgh last week and were delighted to hear that it arrived on time 'Absolutely wonderful' was the feedback from the recipient… Read Full Review