Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ I bought this Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

I bought this Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral after having it applied during a free make over. I got on well with it, found it easy to apply, and with a reasonable coverage that wasn't nearly as cakey as liquid foundations (no matter what I try, they don't look right on me). It gives the most wonderful natural finish, not matte and not shiny. The brush is one of the best I have used.

The best point is that it didn't aggravate my spots. Even better, it seemed to help them; when I didn't… Read Full Review

“Working in a beauty store myself I'm always trying out...”

Written on: 30/09/2008

Working in a beauty store myself I'm always trying out different products previously I was having to use a full coverage foundation and powder but alls I need is this product and the brush a good way to try before you buy is if you've got any scars apply it on them to see how well it covers up scars and blemishes its also quick and easy to apply for people who are in a rush… Read Full Review