James Patterson, Pop Goes the Weasel Reviews

James Patterson, Pop Goes the Weasel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James Patterson, Pop Goes the Weasel

James Patterson, Pop Goes the Weasel

“I was looking for something not too taxing to read...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I was looking for something not too taxing to read before bed, and while this is a page-turning crime novel (serial killer, cop with issues, etc) it is also pretty easy going.
It is written in a pretty poor style and characterisations are weak. There are gaps in the plot that don't tie up and the grammar is all over the place. Having dragged the story out and crowbarred plot twists in, the book finishes without closure.
Since I was looking for something unengaging, it fit the bill, if I was… Read Full Review

“I think James Patterson's, Pop Goes the Weasel is...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

I think James Patterson's, Pop Goes the Weasel is unimaginative and lacking anything to make me want to turn the page. Disappointed… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“This book really isn't worth reading. You may think...”

Written on: 11/05/2008

This book really isn't worth reading. You may think that it will just be a quick read- a bit of fun to pass the time. It isn't. Perhaps worse than the fact that it is so, so, so badly written; it's so, so, so boring too… Read Full Review

“Pop Goes the Weasel was the first book I have read...”

Written on: 30/03/2004 by Kenny Anderson (2 reviews written)

Pop Goes the Weasel was the first book I have read read by James Patterson, and I was not let down in any way! This is a brilliant piece of writing and will be loved by all. I couldn't put this book down, which is unusual for me, as I never have been one for reading. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes 'fictional crime'. The book is fast paced and will keep you gripped from the start, you'll wish that you can get some peace to read it, as it is 423pages (hardback) so it does take a… Read Full Review