Philips 7300 Series Rotary Shaver Reviews

Philips 7300 Series Rotary Shaver - Ask a question now

“This review applies to all Philips shaver that use...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

This review applies to all Philips shaver that use rotary heads (since they use the same technology). I used them for 10 years or so and they created rash in my neck area. I did all I could do to clean and use the recommended products to take care of the product. I also changed the heads when they needed to. I have read similar reports from people and after years of using the razor, I finally clued in. The shaving was close though. Anyway, I have since then used Braun shaver (for 10 years) and… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2011

did you walk around with a rash on your neck for 10yrs?

Read 1 Comment

“Very smooth fast with hardly any noise. The Philips...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by Robert Odell (1 review written)

Very smooth fast with hardly any noise. The Philips 7300 Series Rotary Shaver is the best shaver I have ever had… Read Full Review