Mac 4 Lash Reviews

Mac 4 Lash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mac 4 Lash

Mac 4 Lash

“These eye lashes are great and good value for money...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

These eye lashes are great and good value for money they look very natural and are easy to apply well woth it, great for day and night's out i love lash 4 they are my favorite… Read Full Review

“I had have tried many other eyelashes over the years,...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by rebeccam82 (1 review written)

I had have tried many other eyelashes over the years, but i hadn't tried MAC. I bought mine from Harvey Nichols, and also bought the adhesive glue as well. I was using the eyelashes for a night out, so i was hoping for them to be pretty dramatic.
From past experience i find that if you place the eyelash up to your lash line, then you can tell if the eyelashes need trimming down. Also starting from the outside in also helps as you don't want the inner end to be stabbing your eye when you blink… Read Full Review

“My first pair of false eyelashes were the Mac 4 Lash....”

Written on: 05/09/2008 by Laura (1 review written)

My first pair of false eyelashes were the Mac 4 Lash. I was recommended Mac eyelashes by a friend who swore by them to wear on nights out. I purchased them from Selfridges and the assistant who served me recommended I try the 4 Lash as they are quite natural looking and as I had never worn them before, were good to start off with to decide if I liked them or not.

I thought the price was OK at £7.50 as they seemed good quality and are handmade. I also liked the fact that you can get up to 5… Read Full Review

Jlsjane's Response to Laura's Review

Written on: 12/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I'm going to buy them on Friday my friends say there great! and i want to wear them for a wedding I'm on Saturday but I've got someone to put them on for me,
<br/>so thanks for the tips
<br/>