SeaLife DC800 Reviews

SeaLife DC800 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SeaLife DC800

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The case looks the business and has been completely...”

Written on: 16/04/2010

The case looks the business and has been completely waterproof down as far as 40m so far. The camera however, is pretty poor in my opinion. Maybe after a few more dives and a bit more practice i might be happier (but i doubt it)… Read Full Review

“SeaLife DC800 camera has good color compensation and...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

SeaLife DC800 camera has good color compensation and resistance to motion blur. My relationship with this camera is love / hate. I love it because I get to remember my dives, I hate it because my awsome shots are messed up by the blur / distortion that every macro shot has around the border. Horrible refractive vignette blur in macro mode around the borders. This can destroy otherwise perfect shots!… Read Full Review