Ambi Pur Williams F1 Team Car Freshener Reviews

Ambi Pur Williams F1 Team Car Freshener - Ask a question now

“I like the Williams F1 air freshener from Ambi Pur. I...”

Written on: 17/07/2008

I like the Williams F1 air freshener from Ambi Pur. I keep it in my car as I often give people lifts after going climbing or hiking (you can probably imagine how a car smells with 3 men sat in it after an hour of running...).
The Ambi Pur air freshner is also good if you've just driven back from the takeaway with a curry - have you every got into your car the next morning and smelled stale madras? This car air freshener is perfect, and the nice thing is it doesn't smell too "girly" like some of… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon