Sells OSI Shinguard Reviews

Sells OSI Shinguard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sells OSI Shinguard

Sells OSI Shinguard

“I have worn OSI shinguards for the past 3 years now...”

Written on: 10/09/2009

I have worn OSI shinguards for the past 3 years now and must say they are the most comfortable durable washable pads i have used ever. They moulded to the shape of my leg perfectly and it hardly feels like you are wearing shin pads when playing... Don't knock them until you have tried them… Read Full Review

“I recently purchased these sells osi shinguard...”

Written on: 02/09/2009

I recently purchased these sells osi shinguard shinpads and I must say they were very poor. after wetting them to shape around my shin they did not bend and stayed rigid. Very poor, I had to send back and was told that they have had a problem with them… Read Full Review