Planetdive, Reviews - www.planetdive.co.uk

• Accommodation

• Quality of Food

Planetdive, www.planetdive.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Too lazy to help”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by Summer159 (1 review written)

This company basically doesn't want to do any work to help you find a holiday unless they sure in advance that you're going to buy from them. The staff member was extremely rude because I had enquired a couple of times previously and ultimately decided not to buy a holiday from them. It seems that sending an email to a customer is all too much effort, and on the telephone he was downright unpleasant and made it clear that he didn't think I was a customer worth spending any time or effort on. As… Read Full Review

“Worst experience ever since I started travelling. ”

Written on: 07/09/2010

Worst experience ever since I started travelling.

Never book from PLANET DIVE

This travel agency cheated us on everything, from the costs of the Liveaboard we booked (we were offered about 900£ each and we ended with more than 1100£ after several "last second" price increase)to the quality of the accomodation they booked for us for a "relaxing" three day staying after the liveaboard.

For my anniversary I requested them something "special", clearly stating I would rather pay something more… Read Full Review