ALKO 32VLE Combi Electric Scarifier Reviews

Media Gallery for ALKO 32VLE Combi Electric Scarifier

ALKO 32VLE Combi Electric Scarifier

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“AL-KO 32VLE Combi Electric Scarifier - A very good...”

Written on: 05/06/2010 by Max Steel (1 review written)

AL-KO 32VLE Combi Electric Scarifier - A very good product. A job that would normally have taken me two to three days was completed in a morning. The amount of moss and thatch that this machine extracted from my lawn had to be seen to be believed. The collection bag filled up so quickly that I stopped using it and just raked up the moss afterwards. I found it very easy to change the scarifier for the aerator. My lawn was very dry and I would recommend using the aerator on a moist lawn as it did… Read Full Review